Welcome - deutsche Version
we are very pleased to welcome you here.
First of all, the former residential building was completely renovated. The walls were re-plastered outside as well as inside and partially moved, pipes were renewed, new tiled floor (in wood look) was laid as well as new windows were installed. All this was built according to modern and ecological standards.
Of course, the complete furnishings are also new.
We have also put a lot of love into the very large bathroom. The rain shower is connected to an extra pump that can be switched on, so that it has the necessary pressure (which is not usual in the region). The toilet is also designed for toilet paper disposal according to Noth-European-Standards (rare luxury in the region).
The hot water supply works via solar and it is planned for 2021 to be able to run the rest of the power supply via the solar system as well.
The open kitchen is fully equipped with the latest appliances. There is enough space for six people at the dining table.
The very large living room has panoramic windows and so you have an unobstructed view of the Libyan Sea.
The entire house has been particularly well insulated to keep it cool in summer and dry and warm in winter. Since it can still get a little too hot in the summer months, we have provided air conditioning in the bedrooms. However, since on the small hill usually a little breeze blows and the house also does not heat up much, they will certainly not need it very often.
The balcony door leads you to a large terrace with table and chairs from which you have a panoramic view over the village and to the sea.
From there, a stone staircase leads into the garden and to the pool (was recently finished). For ecological reasons, we have waived a very large pool, but 3m x 4.70m are sufficient for refreshing, especially since the sea is so close (about 700 meters). You can reach the long Comos-Beach in about 20 minutes by foot or in about 3 minutes by car.
The garden around the house has been created by ourselves with a wide variety of stones. Between them you can find bushes, palms and cacti planted by us. There are several seats and tables around the house, so you can find a shady place at any time of the day. At night, the garden is illuminated by solar lights, where you can comfortably end the day.
The house has an isolated location, there is only 40 meters away the Melanouri horse farm. The farm, run by a German, offers beach rides for children and adults.
We want you to spend an unforgettable and relaxing vacation in Villa Hellas. If there is anything missing or you have any questions - we are always here for you.
- three bright bedrooms (two with balcony), all with air conditioning
- a modern bathroom with rain shower.
- enough towels and tea towels (please bring only beach towel yourself)
- a bookshelf full of books (please only borrow) in German, English, Greek and French. There are also books for children.
- open, fully equipped kitchen with all dishes and pots. A stove with 4 cercan burners as well as oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, tea maker, toaster, egg stove and much more.
- dining table for up to 6 people
- large living room with open fireplace and panoramic window
- utility room with washing machine (9kg), ironing board and bed linen
- swimming pool (3,70 x 4,70 x 1,20 m)
- free Wifi
- satellite TV
- mosquito screens (to pull down) on all windows
- outdoor shower
- Garden tables and chairs